Sunday, July 17, 2011

An Ode to an iPad2
















To the tune: "I, The Lord of Sea and Sky",


I now own an iPad 2;
And for asking, I thank you. 
I can write my blog on it,
If you give a sh...
It is shiny, black and thin;
I can make the picture spin!
I need never get my scrawny butt
Out of bed!


It is mine, Lord! iPad2, Lord!
The world will never be the same.
Not let go, Lord, of this Apple
It is mine, all mine; for no-one else!


I now own an iPad2.
Not one, but cameras two;
Downloading many an App,
Lots of cr..
Apps for playing games all day;
Let the people never say
That this toy will change my life;
Hated by my wife!


It is mine, Lord! iPad2 Lord!
The world will never be the same.
The prince of Gadgets; none to match it.
Forgive the smugness of my verse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment